Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not Real

I am laying in my bed for the last time soaking up the comfort of home and it still has not hit me that I'm leaving tomorrow. I've been waiting for it all day and... well I'm still waiting. I'm not sure what its going to take. I ran errands with Paige today grabbing some last minute things including a gift for my Senora, I hope she likes the scarf I chose. So awkward buying a gift for someone you don't know. I then came home to pack, pack and pack some more. I can't believe how long it took me. Well, in reality I was never "just packing" because my ADD was in overdrive. Luckily Nicole came to help me and literally I am ridiculously thankful for her help. Sometimes its good to have someone to keep you on track :) Thanks rose! I have a lovely picture of her that I will have to add later... Stay tuned.
We had one of my all time favorite dinners (good old "Iowa food" as we call it) which of course included mashed potatoes. It really felt like the last supper because I will be heading to a sea food diet, which is not a favorite of mine so that should be interesting. I'll try to keep an "adventure" mindset! After dinner I continued to pack finally reaching the end! Each of my two bags weigh exactly 50 lbs. Let's hope our scale is accurate! ( Wow, that's the first time I've EVER said that.. hah) I finished the night with some great distorted pictures of me and the fam for a keepsake. Blake was not cooperative but thanks to his gf Kasey who talked him into it, he finally agreed to a few pictures with Paige and me. (Thank you Kase!) So I'll leave you with these pictures that make me laugh so hard I cry and that's where I want to leave the night. Not on a sad note, but on a fun and exciting one! I refuse to be wah wahh about leaving. It's only a few months before I return! My anxiety is rising... So presh!
Adorable
Thanks Blake. The picture is now beautifully complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment