Friday, January 22, 2010

Additions

Hello everyone!
I don't have time for a full post today but I just wanted to add a few things to some previous posts and put up pictures of my room and senora.

1) Our sister Victoria Jr wears hair extensions like Katrina.. What are the chances?
2) We run out of toilet paper every day and she thinks were doing weird things with it and keeps asking, "what are you doing?" we simply answer, going to the bathroom..?
3) She wore the scarf I made her out the other night and loved it! She looked fab in it :)
4) Monday, after the first day of classes, the girls, Nick and one of his roomates Travis and I drank wine by the river. We decided right after our meeting at 5 at the institute that we wanted to wander around so we all voted on grabbing some wine and heading to the river. So we bought a few bottles of some veryyy cheap wine and headed towards the river. Our cute little jaunt hit a hitch when we realized we didn't have an opener. We found a store and continued on our way and had an highly enjoyable experience sitting by the river, on the running trail, watching everyone exercise while we proceeded to drink. Ironic?
5) We got McDonald's fries yesterday while wandering around after class and I have never been more happy
6) Maybe we won't get as skinny as I had hoped
7) We found a shorter way to school only about 20 mins! (again on the not so skinny thing..)
8) Senora Vicki packs me apples with my lunch because I don't like oranges.
9) She loves me
10) While walking to the bar last night we played the game of what we're most thankful for and decided we need to make a habit of it once each week. We decided we are grateful we haven't skid in dog poo at this point.. hah jk
11) We don't have classes on Friday except for today because we're off some Monday in the future. Lame but might as well get it out of the way!
12) Our married teacher informed us today he has a sweetheart on the side. We all laughed until he said don't tell my wife...umm...what?
13) School closes at 4:30 so I gotta peace out...
14) I'll add pictures soon though I promise!

Tricia and Laura's room... check the decor

Our bunk beds. Trina lookin good

The fake hair twins

Me with the Vicki's in our kitchen! (Ps I get made fun of for all the Chi Omega clothing I wear..)

No comments:

Post a Comment