Monday, March 15, 2010

*Edit

So apparently I need to apologize for the “creepiness” that I alluded to in my post about the pizza party. I assure you that it was not creepy at any point and that my storytelling may have accidentally set the wrong mood. Never was I actually afraid for my safety and never would I partake in activities where I believe that my own safety, or that of my friends, was in jeopardy. I am so sorry if any of you were afraid, nervous or disappointed and I certainly hope that you continue reading this blog/diary/novel/journal thing I’ve got going here. ☺ On another note, I would like to think that if you are reading this blog you know that I am not some stupid girl twirling her hair (er.. maybe on that one) who throws all inhibitions to the wind for some precarious adventures in Europe... Enjoy! :)

Note: This link has been posted in honor of Dylan Noe who I have watched way too much of SNL with andddd in Spanish time is now Legal! Happy Birthday to the best looking, hair flipping, sasha sauntering, shampoo selling friend a girl could have :) Miss and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment